- Pomegranates are very special and different. They only import into Canada between the months of November and January, when our days are snow covered, cold and bleak, giving a glimpse of hope and promise.
- Pomegranates exist as a symbol of fertility and prosperity for many cultures and have positive cultural significance.
- When Pomegranates are connected with Death (i.e. ‘bleeding’ of the seeds), it is always followed by re-birth and new life.
- The shape of a Pomegranate is like a globe.
- When you open up the Pomegranate we see segments within segments, unique seeds, an equal red colour that unifies the many separate parts.
- Combined, all these seeds make a nutrient rich and healthy food or drink, often described as a powerhouse of nutrients for growth.
With members in our online community or corporate clients, we draw out the special, the different, and take away old harmful business ways – replacing them with organic, new, better technology and systems to help you prosper and become the economic powerhouse you want to be.
Yes, it is that simple… Take a taste.